Why IT Departments Love Working With Us
It's not just the Volunteer Managers...
Performance and Reliability
- Our application is deployed on dedicated, over-provisioned hardware located in a secure CSAE4316 certified datacenter.
- We monitor our systems 24x7x365 using internal, external synthetic and external RUM monitoring to ensure optimal service performance and uptime.
- We utilise a CDN to ensure our application assets are loaded quickly world-wide.
- Our development methodology prioritises bug and security fixes ahead of new.
- We have a 1 hour hardware replacement SLA with our datacenter – ensuring faulty hardware is replaced quickly.
- A third party runs a penetration test annually and we are happy to share the results with IT departments.
- Our software stores user credentials using a strong one-way hashing algorithm (bcrypt) with random salting.
- We perform external vulnerability scans of our entire environment every week.
- We deliver all content using 256 BIT TLS (and fallback to 128 BIT TLS where 256 BIT is not supported).
- Our systems are protected by anti-brute force login measures as well as an intrusion detection and prevention system. We also store a record of all successful / failed login attempts.
- All server operating systems and applications are patched in accordance with recommended guidelines.
- We perform onsite and offsite backups every 3 hours and store the offsite backups in two geographically-dispersed locations with a 28 day retention period.
- We provide fast, knowledgeable technical support directly to IT departments from our lead architect and software developers.
- We provide 24×5 and weekend support to administrative users.
- We operate a fourth-generation SaaS application (we’ve been doing “cloud” since before it was called “cloud”).
- All development work is done in-house.
- In choosing our suppliers, we only deal with the very best (not the cheapest).