Service Level Agreement
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to providing you with a reliable platform that is consistently accessible. We warrant that with the exclusion of planned software updates and server updates for which you will have at least 24-hour notice, the system will be available to you at least 99.95% of the time. We refer to this as our uptime.
Compensation if System Availability Goes Below 99.95%
If in any given month, uptime falls below 99.95%, the following credit will be issued based on the annual fee prorated to one month and the amount of the availability degradation as follows:
Availability Exclusions from Our SLA
Anything arising from factors that are not under our control is not covered by our SLA. These include, but are not limited to, an inability to access the internet from your computer for any reason and an inability to access our servers from your computer due to hardware or software settings in your technology environment. Basically, if other members can access the system, the system is not considered down.
Tier 1 Support for administrators in the software is available from 09:00 Mondays to 23:00 Fridays (AEST) except from 09:00 to 17:00 on statutory holidays in Australia and from 17:00 to 23:00 on days that fall on statutory holidays in Canada, the USA or UK.
- Tier 1 support will operate to provide a mean first response time of less than 15 minutes during time frames mentioned above.
- Tier 2 Support is available within 1 business day for issues not related to system accessibility.
- Tier 3 Support is available within 2 business days for issues not related to system accessibility.
- Tier 3 Support will be engaged within 10 minutes if the system goes down unexpectedly.
- Tier 1: Questions that include, “How do I…”, “Where do I..”, or “Can I…”. Support answers may include assistance referencing the most helpful support article or video.
- Tier 2: Questions involving best practices
- Tier 3: Questions regarding our API and other highly technical issues as well as data protection
Support may be made available via chat within our software and on our help pages, via a web meeting set up in real time during a support session, via email at Support@BetterImpact.com.au, and via telephone on 08 1078 3423 in Australia and 03 659 0128 in New Zealand.
Limitations on support and the support SLA
- Although many support queries can be handled without access to your data, support that does require access to your data may not always be available if you have restricted the access to your data to Better Impact team members in Australia and Canada.
- To maintain our mean first response time of less than 15 minutes, support sessions through any of the delivery channels may need to be limited to 15 minutes.
Last updated – 24 August 2020