We value your privacy
At Better Impact, we value the trust you place in us when sharing your personal information.
We make every effort to be transparent about what information we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
Privacy - Australia
Applicable Privacy Legislation
- Nationally – Privacy Act 1988
- Nationally – The Australian Privacy Principles
- ACT – Information Privacy Act2014
- NSW – Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998
- VIC – Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014
- NT – Information Act 2003 (NT)
- QLD – Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld)
- TAS – Personal Information and Protection Act 2004 (Tas)
- SA – PC012 Information Privacy Principles Instruction, and WA – Currently has no legislative scheme but national legislation applies
Scope and Limitations
The personal information collected through MyImpactPage.com and provided to the organization or organizations to which an individual voluntarily applies is limited to that which is relevant and necessary for the application process as deemed by the organization or organizations to which an individual voluntarily applies. Better Impact does not monitor nor restrict the information requested by organizations that use MyImpactPage.com.
Limited Use and Disclosure
Personal information will not be used by Better Impact or disclosed by Better Impact other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Personal information will be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. The safeguards will protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Hyperlinks to Other Web Sites
Organizations that use our system might embed links to web sites of other companies unaffiliated with us. Please note that we are unable to review all such sites and take no responsibility for the content of any linked web site.
For questions or comments regarding this policy contact the company Privacy Officer, Tony Goodrow by e-mail or by phone at +1 289-408-9551. PLEASE NOTE: This contact information is for privacy concerns only.